You could be featured!
Garrett customers who submit a testimonial story and photo(s) often end up in our Garrett Searcher newsletter, on our website, in our catalogs or even in a hobby print advertisement!
Our thanks to you...
For any Garrett customer who properly submits a true metal detecting success story and/or photo, Garrett will send you a thank-you gift. Such items might include a Charles Garrett book, a cap, a patch or even a new PRO-POINTER®!
By submitting your entry, you authorize Garrett Electronics Inc. to use your words and/or images for our newsletters, catalogs or other commercial marketing purposes. Please be aware that there is NO financial or other remuneration for said usage beyond the thank-you gift items described above.
How do I submit a story?
1. Email: In order to be considered for the The Find of the Month, you must include
- A brief story about your discovery
- What Garrett metal detector you were using
- Clear, in focus photos of the item(s) you found. (original, high resolution files over 500k are preferred)
- Your full name and shipping address for thank-you gift
- Attach photos to email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mail: If you'd prefer, you can also drop us a
letter with your photo and/or story to:
Garrett Metal Detectors
1881 W. State St.
Garland, TX 75042
Please do not write on the back of photos if you are sending in hard copies.
3. Form: Submit your story and photos using the form below.
Please note that you must include a shipping address
if you would like Garrett to send you a thank-you gift.